Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought he was going to race him. lol Most of those bike cops are real cool guys im surprised he didn't say lets do it. I agree he would have made back the money in youtube revenue. lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally would never do anything like this.Meeting up with a cop is a bad time for me.Every time or the other i near a cop he finds some way or the other to fine me and extort money from me.Cops are a danger signal to most motorists,i am no exception of course.:P :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loved the cop, really just stayed mellow and let it all roll off of his back. Very funny stuff though glad I was able to watch it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firelily99 View Post
    Loved the cop, really just stayed mellow and let it all roll off of his back. Very funny stuff though glad I was able to watch it.
    Not every cop is like that and if your day is ill fated you might as well end up behind bars.It was funny though,for some instances we might have even thought if he really was a cop,for most of them don't oblige to these requests.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you bala85, he caught a break on that day. So busy trying to get some attention from anybody that he thought he do his big joke with a cop. You are right, the next time he won't be so lucky.