Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KTM 390 Duke to come to Canada?

It look like Canada may get KTM’s 390 Duke in 2014, hopefully the reports from India are true!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-KTM-390-Duke-2.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	86

KTM CEO Stefan Pierer claims the made-in-India naked bike will be sold in the U.S. as a 2014 model; we’re guessing we’ll see it here as well, since half the battle of bringing a bike to Canada is passing the U.S. government regulations.

The 390 Duke is a co-operative effort between KTM and their Indian partner, Bajaj. Bajaj is making a strong effort to break into the North American market – they have a deal with Erik Buell Racing, and sponsor his AMA racing team.

Read more @Canadamotoguide
    Founder, ktm390duke.com - The Internet's friendliest KTM Duke 390 Forum!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is really interesting, to be honest I'm not quite familiar with this bike, but I'm learning so much here! I had no idea this bike was made in India!!! Uhm, it's interesting to learn more about the tortuous process of bringing a bike like this one to America. It sounds quite complicated, but I think all that waiting isn't that bad. I mean, if I were to buy this bike soon, I'd feel better knowing this bike passed the US regulations. I guess it's all related to safety and so on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well,i might move into Canada..Ontario or Toronto for my higher studies,If all goes well,i might end up riding this bike there.Will it cost the same there,or will it be costlier,??? if so blame it on the export costs.It's $3K right now.Hope the $ rate doesn't surge ahead too much.