Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to repair a non running motorbike.

This simple tutorial about how to diagnose and repair running problems in old motorcycles can be generally applied to all makes and models.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agile, light, economical, cheap but breathing quality. OK, these words could be borrowed from the promotional crib sheet of a great deal of motorcycles under the EICMA roof but the 390 is a machine that has KTM staff excited because the mix has been created to fantastic effect on this occasion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Just what I've been looking for. I recently acquired an old bike from my uncle. May try to put it to work.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhm, call me crazy, but I rather leave this kind of things to the experts :P I'd never dare to mess with my own bike... you never know in what you are going to screw up next. So no way I'd ever try this! Best of luck to those who do tho! You are way braver than me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second that trellum.I personally would never risk and mess with all these things.I might as well end up making the bike dead altogether.Experts and mechanics are there for this and why i would i take a chance after all.I love repairing bikes but not at this stage.I would rather stick with some small repairs to my bike.