Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KTM 390 DUKE Test Ride WEB Mr. Bike

Short, but very nice test ride video! Just look at that amazing bike in action! I loved that bit in which the rider kept a perfect control during that curve! Amazing!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The start of the video in orange and white itself impressed me,so ironic you know.The roaring of the DUKE at higher rpm's made me look into the video all the more inquisitively.The bike when it was parked on a lawn or so,evoked a kind of rave feeling in me.Huh and one i couldn't make head or tail out of what the Japanese spoke about the bike,no English translation at all.How i wish i could have driven it instead of him.!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bala, actually the intro reminded me of the Netherlands :P They love orange and white, they all wear it on the ''queensday''. That's a holiday that is celebrated over there each year, I think. Whenever I see orange and white I think of that

Yeah, I felt really sorry this video was in japanese, but hey... at least the guy didn't get to talk that much; he just rode the bike most of the time