Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who owns a KTM 390 Duke?

Hello there fellow bike enthusiasts! We are all here because we like the KTM 390 Duke, but I was really wondering how many of you actually owned this bike. I'm a fan of this bike, but I don't own one. I'm not sure I ever will to be honest... mostly because the price and I don't think I could ever find it over here I might if I move to Europe in the near future tho I'm thinking of buying a bike soon (a bike closer to my budget), but I don't think I'll ever stop liking this bike It'd be nice to hear what you have to say about this bike (if you own it). So please feel free to share

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aha,its sad that you can't own this bike in spite of being able to afford it.I surely will go with your point that "Nonetheless,even if we don't own this bike,We wont stop liking it".I just can't find the apt words for this bike.Everything Seems to befit it,but none to set it apart.To let you know,i am saving up to it to buy this bike.I am considering selling off my unicorn and i also plan to apply for a loan to own this beauty coupled beast.You will obviously know about the technical specifications of the bike and its no use raving about it.To let you know,this bike is doing wonders on road and i have seen chicks exclaiming "WOW" every time,this whizzes past them. :P

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehehe, I see I'm actually a girl, and this bike has really impressed me. You are lucky tho, since you can easily find this bike where you live. My only chance to get it would be if I move to the Netherlands next year, since I heard I can find this bike more easily over there. How far are you from your goal?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have one as they aren't over in the States yet, but have been intrigued by those in this forum. I seriously might have to think about at least trying one out when they get here. I think that they are killer looking motorcycles. They would be the ultimate "around town" motorcycles, though they probably would do well as a travel bike as well. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I have not owned but I have seen it upfront and personal. I find it a bit low for a person of my height. Being 6 feet+ I need a bike with a higher stance. Otherwise everything else is perfect about this bike.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are very lucky, Oivas! I have never seen this bike in person yet There isn't a really good market for this bike in my country, but specially in my city. I'm also a tall person, so if what you say is true, then this bike might not be for me, but I'd still love to find out for myself if it is or if it isn't. Hopefully I might be able to test ride one if I move to Holland in the future, we will see I will make sure to write a nice review over here once I do it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by novasparker View Post
    I don't have one as they aren't over in the States yet, but have been intrigued by those in this forum. I seriously might have to think about at least trying one out when they get here. I think that they are killer looking motorcycles. They would be the ultimate "around town" motorcycles, though they probably would do well as a travel bike as well. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
    I don't think this bike will ever make here (at least not my city) but the people in the States are really lucky, because you guys might not have to wait for too long. If I had the chance I'd also test ride this bike Hopefully I will be able to do so after some years (if I move out to Holland). Not sure I will ever own one tho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi my name is Javier I own a Duke 390 and itīs a fantastic bike. Itīs my first motorcycle so I looked for the best choice and the Duke 390 is able to offer more than other brands for the money, for example fuel injection, twin spark plug, double cam, 4 valve, ABS brakes, front and rear brake discs, digital panel, etc. When you ride on it you can feel the power of the engine in such a light bike. I own it since June, I am about to 1000 km to my first visit to the KTM dealer for a technical revision. I live in Quito, Ecuador where we have lots of slopes and lots of cars on the streets. The bike is practical and funny to ride so you can go wherever you need in the city, do your duties and come back on time to your office for example. In the highway is such a versatile one, its 44CV will allow you to overtake on track and the fuel consumtion is low also (100km per gallon in urban use - 130 to 140 km per gallon in the highway).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Arnab Roy here from Bangalore, India. Own a white 399 from Dec 2013 and the 16K kms on odo till now. Going to the Himalayas (Leh-Ladakh-Spiti) tour on Sept 7th.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dirty Harry; 08-31-2014 at 11:54 PM.