Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KTM Duke 200 Underbelly Exhaust - Live Test

An amazing video where the KTM Duke 200 is put to test under the most severe conditions! Even riding through water! Check this out and tell me what you think

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who wants to go for a swim with the Duke 200 this weekend? :P i reckon the possible notion behind this testing was to prove that the underbelly exhaust is not a deterrent to using the bike in India, where flooding is quite common during the monsoons. That said, there are much better ways to conduct the test than a salt water creek.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahahaha, yeah! Fortunately we don't get flooding over here, but I have heard in those areas the flooding is quite common. So I'M sure most of you guys have tested this already with your bikes. A very extreme bike indeed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trellum View Post
    Hahahaha, yeah! Fortunately we don't get flooding over here, but I have heard in those areas the flooding is quite common. So I'M sure most of you guys have tested this already with your bikes. A very extreme bike indeed.
    Actually yes,sometimes it does happen,but not often.I have already tried it out with my friend on a D200 and noticed how it wades through water.I tried it out in my Unicorn but it sometimes went off and i had to kick start it a dozen times.