Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KTM 125 Stunt MotoXPO2012, Rok Bagoros (HD)

A HD version of a similar video I posted earlier Because this video needed an HD version Rok really knows what he is doing, at minute 5:37 onwards my heart almost skips a beat!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was curious what was to happen at 05:47,and streamed in till 05:40..To my astonishment it was awesome..How i wish i could do that..?? :P.As usual his stunts were stand out.A class apart.That Kissing scene was also good,i found it so appealing..Any volunteers ..so that i may try my luck and my skills..:P :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How anyone can do this I have no idea. I'm sure he would perform any trick in the book, with a few extras up his sleeve. I thought it was funny how he would turn off the bike, get off, throw the kickstand down, and walk around. Then get back on for his next trick, every time in between tricks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know, this guy isn't only skilled but also extremely charismatic He knows exactly what he has to do in order to capture his audience's attention. This guy knows what he is doing and he does it so well. I hope they upload more of his videos on Youtube, he is my favorite stunter

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bala85 View Post
    I was curious what was to happen at 05:47,and streamed in till 05:40..To my astonishment it was awesome..How i wish i could do that..?? :P.As usual his stunts were stand out.A class apart.That Kissing scene was also good,i found it so appealing..Any volunteers ..so that i may try my luck and my skills..:P :P
    Hehehe! Yeah! This guy is just awesome and that's why he is my favorite bike stunt man... I guess he was born with those skills, some people don't need to train that much, I bet he discovered his skills very early on by mistake I can tell the guy is natural at this... plus the guy has a really small and slender frame, perfect for this kind of things; the guy was born to do this!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trellum View Post
    Hehehe! Yeah! This guy is just awesome and that's why he is my favorite bike stunt man... I guess he was born with those skills, some people don't need to train that much, I bet he discovered his skills very early on by mistake I can tell the guy is natural at this... plus the guy has a really small and slender frame, perfect for this kind of things; the guy was born to do this!
    You seem to be too obsessed with his tricks.i too second that,not many can do these types of stunt and he probably is gifted.Apart from that,he must have worked his ass off to do all this.Although all these stunts are too tough to even try,i don't know how he manages to show these to be easy.I know for sure that these tricks are imposing.