Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bike, not a Duke, has a GPS installed. I think it uses a similar technique where it is connected to the battery using a parallel connection. My repair guy did it actually. Might have to check up with him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by foodietr View Post
    My bike, not a Duke, has a GPS installed. I think it uses a similar technique where it is connected to the battery using a parallel connection. My repair guy did it actually. Might have to check up with him.
    Every other bike would normally have the same procedure as most of the mappings inside are the same.I could give you another easy mod,you can modify the GPS for an external ear piece so that you can hear the voice through the helmet. Provided that the helmet has speakers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the post. This is something that I have been considering to do on my current bike and now I know how. I have GPS in my car and am so glad that I do other than the annoying voice that squawks out directions.