Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

{ 01.04.2014 } off road demo

When i was surfing the social media networks,this caught my eye.
    01.03.2014 Pelion, SCThe KTM Ride Orange Program is excited to invite you to an off-road demo of select 2014 XC and XC-W models at the round one of the AMA National Enduro Series on March 1, 2014.

The demo ride will take place at the location of the National Enduro in Pelion, SC. The demo rides will take place on March 1, 2014 from 10am to 4pm. There is no entry fee to participate.
    All participants must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid photo ID. Each participant must bring and wear the appropriate riding apparel.
    Are those XC bikes dirt bikes.I searched it and found they were re-developed with new reed valves and enhanced cylinder head for this event.
    Also,these are all 2-S engines right..??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, right now they are just peddle bikes. They may be in the process of making the brand a dirt bike, but they would have the reconstruct the whole design of it. They are made for mountain biking at the moment.