Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post New member welcome thread..

Many new members join and don't introduce themselves so I have added this thread for all to introduce yourself....

I will go first...

Hi all I am From Langley BC Canada. I started this site due to a lack of sites dedicated to this bike .... ... It doesn't matter how crappy a day I have had, all I have to do is put on my gear and go for a ride.... The world disappears... my Yamaha FZ6 is my first bike.. Its a 2005 Galaxy Blue one.. (Yeah the blue ones are faster... Its not a rumor). I am an Engineer and currently work as an instructor at the British Columbia Institute Of Technology..... Okay nuff about me... Who is next....

Dennis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I am Savio from India. I just introduced myself, nonetheless, I own a Honda CBR 250 and am gunning for the KTM 390. It was launched in India just about a couple of months ago, while its younger sibling KTM 200 was here a couple of years back. So, good forum and look forward to catching up with all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,im sharif from Singapore..i used to ride a suzuki drz400sm for 4yrs before i decided to switch to ktm duke 390..im a stunter and have been stunting for about 2 yrs..used to stunt with my drz,now im trying it out on my duke 390..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I'm Jack from New York. I'm suffering from the cold weather we're having for sure! I can't wait for the Spring to roll around, but I guess Winter isn't all bad. Looking forward to talking with you guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Shinoda! Welcome! I could not avoid noticing the stunting part. So, what kind of stunts do you perform? One of my friend does stunts and he works as a double in bollywood movies.. He can do any crazy stuff that you could think of and that too with any bike.

He did some serious stuff with my CBR 250, which until then I never thought that the bike was capable of.. Of course, I was smart enough to not to try emulating him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all. I'm Hari from India and I just got my duke. Waited for 3 months before I could touch my very first bike. People in India are not really open minded towards powerful engined bikes but I'm happy my dad was and he got me the duke for my 18th birthday. I'm looking forward to the journey with the duke! XD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the site everyone. I am glad you found us!
    Founder, ktm390duke.com - The Internet's friendliest KTM Duke 390 Forum!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hari Hara View Post
    Hey all. I'm Hari from India and I just got my duke. Waited for 3 months before I could touch my very first bike. People in India are not really open minded towards powerful engined bikes but I'm happy my dad was and he got me the duke for my 18th birthday. I'm looking forward to the journey with the duke! XD

WOW awesome birthday gift. Did your Dad take it for a ride?
    Founder, ktm390duke.com - The Internet's friendliest KTM Duke 390 Forum!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dad used to own the Royal Enfield bullet and when he started the duke, all he had to say was "Son, you are going to have a lot of fun with this thing. Drive safe" B|

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hari Hara View Post
    My dad used to own the Royal Enfield bullet and when he started the duke, all he had to say was "Son, you are going to have a lot of fun with this thing. Drive safe" B|
    Hari Hara,

Duke is indeed a great bike. Glad you found the right first bike. Which one is it? 200 or 390? Let me know.