Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Longest Trip you've ever done by bike?

So I'm a totally noob when it comes to biking at this point so I think my longest journey I've rode on so far has been like three hours away to Santa Cruz. I've always wanted to travel on bike though from the east coast to the west coast or vice versa. I've done the trip twice by car, once taking the northern route and the other taking the southern route and I just think it'd be great to do by bike. How far have you guys gone? Any go from one coast to the other by bike?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only around 500 kilometers (310 miles). I don't have to ride long trips because of work or anything so I just did it for fun. I was super bored and went to a long trip with a friend. Avoided freeways and rode mainly on small roads with lots of corners. I've been thinking about making a trip around Europe with motorcycle, but that is time consuming and expensive, but I hope one day I can do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    almost 1000 kilometers ride from cochin to kodaikanal via valappara route and returned to cochin via munnar route with my bullet 350

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know exactly how many kilometres but we started in Germany and visited Italy, France and Spain in the same trip. It was a great adventure, and we saw many beautiful places.
    Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! I would love to bike Europe! I'd honestly just love to go to Europe. I have never been! Only place I've been outside of the states ever is Canada. I can imagine too that your journey Chaos was just incredible! What places did you see while you were biking? Did you take any pictures? I'd love to see some if you did!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The longest i have ever whizzed in my unicorn was from my house to TADA waterfalls which took me roughly 2 hours and it was a busy stretch.I reckon that the distance might have been around 75 Km.I happened to chance by some exquisite bikes whizzing along with me,it was memorable ride and is still evergreen in my memory.In the near future i wish to do more of these.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The longest I have gone on my bike would be about 251 miles. It was to a beach about 2 hours away from my home. I loved the ride, but it was very lonely as I rode by myself. I know this is dangerous but I also rode all the way to the beach with no helmet as I wanted to just feel the wind that day, and just be free. It was amazing.