Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you not like about the bike?

We have all read about the positives about the 390 but what about the negatives? Do you have issues with any thing on the bike, how it handles, etc.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No negatives here. Or I didn't even notice them.

Now seriously. That bike is amazing. I love it, and I don't think it has any downs. I just want one so badly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No...Actually nothing..!!!.I love everything about that bike and in the eyes of the beholder of this bike,they wouldn't find a single fault for this bike.Well maybe i could talk a bit about this being pricey,but nothing more..!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything is cool about the bike, the only thing I'd not be so sure about (just a bit) is the orange-black combo. It looks cool, but I were to ride that over here... I'm sure that color combo would attract a lot attention.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is quite discouraging to think about the minute negatives. I feel we can probably go with the positives alone.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehehe, yeah. I should create a thread about the things I like the most about this bike and encourage the others to tell me what they like the most about it. This bike isn't for everyone, but it's a good bike if you are into extreme bikes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trellum View Post
    Hehehe, yeah. I should create a thread about the things I like the most about this bike and encourage the others to tell me what they like the most about it. This bike isn't for everyone, but it's a good bike if you are into extreme bikes
    I already some in my mind,maybe you could use them if you do create a thread.These were from my friends who have a 390.
    Super-light unlike CBR and Hyosung GT-650,Braking transcends a level,Exhaust is completely a pleasure and throaty,and we already know about the tyres.
    They have had a ride over a few potholes due to severe rains couple of months back, and it seems the ride was quite ok.they checked for the ride quality as there were reports of hard suspensions and jarring ride quality,thanks god,those were just rumours..!!
    The cons sound funny..Pillion rider should be a super-model to fit in(the reason why i might just buy it off..:P)
    and The engine heats up quite a lot!...This should be of consideration,they say it does not give them a big bike feeling,a big of being light i reckon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its certainly good to hear that no one seems to have any negatives about the 390. Most things have something wrong with them but apparently not this bike.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That color combination would attract some attention but I have seen it on other bikes in this area. Its not for everyone, the predominant color that I see is still the basic black.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firelily99 View Post
    That color combination would attract some attention but I have seen it on other bikes in this area. Its not for everyone, the predominant color that I see is still the basic black.
    If i am not mistaken,the color combo you had specified to be predominant is not correct .Most KTM owners would agree with me.The orange color is what lends it that hooligan look and the black ain't meant for a KTM bike recognition.No offence,but i had to post this.
    How i wish you add a poll to the best color combo for the bike.Most would unanimously vote for the orange,the original one.:P