Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much does the KTM 390 Duke cost where you live?

Since it seems prices vary a lot from country to country, I decided to create this thread I'm really curious to know how much this bike costs where you live! So please let us know where you live and how much the KTM 390 cots over there, please use dollars... not your local currency.

Not sure the KTM 390 has even arrived here, and if it does it will surely be super expensive, since I don't think they'll sell it across my side of the border, so if someone here wants it will have to bring it from the US.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ex showroom price is around 2,05,000 and with all those taxes and insurance it costs totally Rs 2,28,216.I stay in chennai down south in India and yeah comparing with all other rates in metropolitan cities across India,this is a good price.To be precise it costs 3789.705 USD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I see! I'm sure over here it costs a lot, never ever since this bike in my state, I live right next to el paso (I come and go weekly across the border). So if anyone in my city wanted to get this bike they'd surely need to spend a really good buck! My cousin got his bolt in the US, wasn't cheap!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trellum View Post
    Oh I see! I'm sure over here it costs a lot, never ever since this bike in my state, I live right next to el paso (I come and go weekly across the border). So if anyone in my city wanted to get this bike they'd surely need to spend a really good buck! My cousin got his bolt in the US, wasn't cheap!
    texas right..?? I had to google it up.Are taxes there quite high and is it so tough to gt a bike across there..??.Don't you have any other alternatives to get it at a cheaper cost.i am sorry,i sound like a noob because i have never heard of all these.You were talking about moving to europe right..is it cheap in there..??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bala85 View Post
    texas right..?? I had to google it up.Are taxes there quite high and is it so tough to gt a bike across there..??.Don't you have any other alternatives to get it at a cheaper cost.i am sorry,i sound like a noob because i have never heard of all these.You were talking about moving to europe right..is it cheap in there..??
    Texas is quite big :P I live far in the south of that state... bordering with Mexico. I actually live right next to a Mexican city, practically a twin city. If we could get it from Mexico I believe it would be a little cheaper, but I doubt it will make it there. For you guys is surely cheaper than it is over here, since it was made over there I heard this bike had to pass several regulations over here, and maybe also in Europe, not so sure. I read about it a while ago. Where did you read I'm planning to move? :O I actually am, but I'm not sure when or if it will actually happen, lol, I have made plans in the past, but failed. There is always a risk when it comes to plans...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trellum View Post
    Texas is quite big :P I live far in the south of that state... bordering with Mexico. I actually live right next to a Mexican city, practically a twin city. If we could get it from Mexico I believe it would be a little cheaper, but I doubt it will make it there. For you guys is surely cheaper than it is over here, since it was made over there I heard this bike had to pass several regulations over here, and maybe also in Europe, not so sure. I read about it a while ago. Where did you read I'm planning to move? :O I actually am, but I'm not sure when or if it will actually happen, lol, I have made plans in the past, but failed. There is always a risk when it comes to plans...
    Along the border..EL paso is what it is called right..Oh i doubt if it will be available in mexico.Regarding you moving out i read it somewhere in this forum,but i can't remember which section exactly.The bike doesn't have an exemption even here.Those guys are senseless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive just bought a new 390 from M and S Motorcycles on Westgate Road in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North of England. The list price was 4500, but as I was paying cash, with no trade in, so they gave me it for 4200. But ... the heated grips were an extra 150, and the first service was 144, so these costs need to be factored in to your budget.
    4200 is about $6762, comparing this price with other countries means we are paying more in the UK, certainly compared to India. Im not sure why this is.
    Last edited by John Campbell; 07-17-2014 at 12:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi John can I ask since you bought your Duke 390 have you had any of the past problems?

Quote Originally Posted by John Campbell View Post
    Ive just bought a new 390 from M and S Motorcycles on Westgate Road in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North of England. The list price was 4500, but as I was paying cash, with no trade in, so they gave me it for 4200. But ... the heated grips were an extra 150, and the first service was 144, so these costs need to be factored in to your budget.
    4200 is about $6762, comparing this price with other countries means we are paying more in the UK, certainly compared to India. Im not sure why this is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New price in South Africa is around $5500 which I thought was a fair price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I jus bought the Duke 390 couple of days back. Am from Chennai, South India. Costed me 2.09lakhs in Indian Rupee. Which is about 3393 USD. Used the xe.com for currency conversion. I think the price is low in India because the bike's produced here locally. In fact the Royal Enfield Continental GT costs around 3500 USD on road Chennai.